Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world’s largest photo frame, it consists of two vertical towers of 150 meters height connected by a 100-square-meter bridge. The structure also features a museum that showcases the transition of Dubai from a fishing village to an iconic metropolis that uses advanced technology and features an array of exhibits.
- See the world’s largest photo frame and the most stunning views of the iconic Dubai skyline from 150 meters above the ground
- Witness the transition of Dubai from a fishing village to an iconic metropolis in the museum
- Take an elevator to the topmost floor and walk through the Glass Bridge
- Free admission for children two years old and below (for admission with transfers children two years old must share a seat with an adult)
- Free admission for adults 60 years old and above (adult fees apply for admission with transfers)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Zabeel Park Jogging Track