Dubai red desert safari with BBQ, camel ride and sandboarding
- Dune bashing
- BBQ dinner (vegetarian and non-vegetarian options available)
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
- A buffet menu for people who know what they want
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Take your trip off-road aboard a 4x4 jeep
Explore the pure beauty of the Arabian desert and enjoy dune bashing. Your journey will start with a one hour drive to the desert and the sense of adventure will begin once the highway tarmac is replaced by sand. At this point the driver will deflate the car’s tire pressure, allowing it to drive on the soft surface without sinking in. Your adrenaline will definitely be pumping during the dune bashing experience. You will also get the chance to try sandboarding. After this, you can take some amazing pictures of the sunset. Finally, you will get to visit a camel farm before going to the camp to enjoy a BBQ dinner.
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Driver guide
- Alcoholic drinks
- Children (4-10 years)
After booking you will receive the local operator's details.
- The pick-up is available from any hotel or location within Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, and Port Rashid cruise terminal
- Please contact the partner after booking to confirm your pick-up time
- The pick-up time is between 2.30pm and 3.00pm depending on the location of your hotel
- If there is any change you will be notified via WhatsApp
- Pick-up time will be within 45 minutes from your booked time
This adventurous desert safari will take you to the heart of Dubai’s most popular desert known as ‘L...
This fascinating tour takes you through the ancient and traditional part of the city. On the way to ...
On this private tour, you'll get to discover a variety of interesting and popular attractions in Dub...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
Discover the mysterious ruins of the lost city of Atlantis, forgotten for thousands of years at the ...
Cruising softly and silently along the Dubai Creek on the traditional wooden dhow will grant you a c...
See Dubai from over 1,400 feet (450 meters) in the air. The Burj Khalifa is currently the tallest bu...
Start your tour in the morning with hotel pickup before seeing famous sites and the vibrant cosmopol...