Dubai Creek dhow dinner cruise with Tanoura show
- Enjoy a dinner cruise along the Dubai Creek and see the sights illuminated at night
- Savor a delectable five-star international dinner buffet
- Sit back and be entertained by a live Tanoura show
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a direct Dubai hotel pick-up service and you will be driven to the traditional dhow boat for boarding. You will have the red carpet experience as you board with a warm welcome and Arabic cofee and dates and escorted to your seats. Once on board you will embark on a unique cruise filled with excitement and entertainment. Sit back and relax as you cruise down the Dubai Creek offering a very special way to admire the cities skyline and more importantly, precious moments with your dear ones. You will be served a five-star international dinner buffet made by an experienced chef and following, enjoy a live Tanoura show. As your cruise comes to an end, you will be conveniently dropped back off at your hotel.
Sample Dinner Menu
- Beef broccoli
- Fish skewers with lemon sauce
- Buttered chicken
- Lamb Kabsa
- Pasta carbonara
- Lyonnaise potato
- Vegetable lasagna
- Boiled vegetables
- Steamed rice
- Bread basket
- Sweetcorn salad
- Green salad
- Chicken Hawaiian salad
- Russian salad
- Lentil Soup
- Fruit salad
- Cream caramel
- Fresh Fruit basket
- Mango mousse
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off in shared vehicle
- Two-hour cruise
- Five-star international dinner buffet
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Live Tanoura show
- Welcome drinks, coffee, tea and water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photo (available to purchase)
- Children (5-11): reduced
- Infants (0-4): free
You will be picked up directly from your Dubai hotel. Please contact the local operator after booking to confirm the pick-up location and time.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up time hours: Sheikh Zayed, Marina, JLT, Al Barsha 1 and Heights, The Palm (6.00-6.30pm); Deira (7.00-7.30am), Bur Dubai (6.30-6.45pm)
- Dress code: modestly dressed
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Toilet facility on board
- Hotel pick-up: 6.00- 7.00pm
- Boarding: 7.15pm- 7.45pm
- Departure: 8.00pm
- Return to dock: 10.00pm
Enjoy the luxurious outing to one of the greatest hotels and landmarks in the UAE. The Burj Al Arab,...
This adventurous desert safari will take you to the heart of Dubai’s most popular desert known as ‘L...
Welcome aboard the world’s biggest dhow cruise, offering panoramic views of Dubai from Deira Creek. ...
The 10-million litre Dubai Aquarium tank, located on the ground level of the Dubai Mall, is the larg...
Arabic for The Ultimate or TheTop, Al Muntaha is a restaurant that lives up to its name. See Dubai s...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world’s largest photo frame, it cons...