Enjoy an unforgettable Arabian night as you cruise along Dubai Creek on board a traditional Arabic wooden dhow. Sit down for a tasty buffet dinner amidst a great ambiance and ease into the evening as the city lights and landmarks pass you by. Dubai Creek is a saltwater inlet which divides Deira and Bur Dubai, where the Bani Yas tribe and ancestors of the Al Maktoum dynasty first settled in the 19th century. Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House, built in 1896, can be seen on the banks. Dubai Creek is where most of the destination’s heyday pearling expeditions took place.
Cruises and boat tours
Dubai Creek dhow dinner cruise
Duration: 2 hours
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Take in the evening ambiance along the Dubai Creek
- Cruise along on board a traditional Arabic wooden dhow
- Enjoy a delicious international buffet dinner with the beautiful Dubai skyline as a backdrop
What to expect
- Pick-up/drop-off on shared basis
- 2-hour cruise
- International buffet dinner
- Soft drinks, mineral water, coffee and tea
What's not included
- Alcoholic beverages
- Children (3-11): reduced
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide this information when you make your booking.
What to remember
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Transfers will be on a shared basis
- Pick-up time may be delayed depending on traffic
- Casual dress code
- Alcoholic beverages may not be served on specific religious holidays
- Cancellation Policy: no refund for canceled bookings within 24 hours of the tour; 50% refund between 24-48 hour
- Operates daily
- Departure: 8.30pm
- Pick-up may be as early as 6.30pm
- Hotel pick-up depends on your location
- The exact time will be communicated prior to your cruise
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.