Dubai Creek dhow dinner cruise
- Cruise along the Dubai Creek on a traditional wooden vessel
- Enjoy an international buffet dinner while viewing the enchanting scenery of Dubai's city lights
- Relax with the pick-up and drop-off service, you won't have to think about transportation
Cruising softly and silently along the Dubai Creek on the traditional wooden dhow will grant you a charmingly different perspective of the mesmerizing Dubai city at night. Start the evening with a hassle-free transfer from your hotel to the cruise. Modern and traditional views will flow, showing the spectacular modern architecture of the National Bank of Dubai and the Chamber of Commerce & Industry, the ancient Sheikh Saeed's House and the Heritage Village. You'll have the opportunity to see other wooden dhows and luxury yachts as you glide across the waters. Savor the delicious buffet that will be prepared for you while you soak up the atmosphere and the enchanting city lights.
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- International buffet dinner and soft beverages (mineral water, soft drinks, tea or coffee)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Child (4-11): reduced
- Infant (0-3): free
- You will be picked up from your hotel lobby as per the following times and areas:
- Deira - 7.30pm
- Bur Dubai - 7.30pm
- Burj Al Arab Area - 7.00pm
- Downtown - 7.15pm
- Sheik Zayed Road - 7.15pm
- Al Barsha - 7.00pm
- Jebel Ali - 6.00pm
- Marina/Jum Beach Res - 6.30pm
- Palm - 6.00pm
- Sharjah - 6.45pm
- Ajman - 6.30pm
- Smart casual dress code
- Operates daily
- Pick-up time between 6.00pm and 7.30pm (depending on your location. Please refer to the 'meeting point' section)
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a dir...
Don't miss the luxury cruise departing from Dubai Marina and strolling along the Marina area and the...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the international s...
Take your time to go on a relaxing desert safari enjoying the privacy of a journey tailored for you....
Get a chance to capture the mystique and grandeur of Dubai’s desert landscape. This tour is ideal fo...
Explore the City of Vision and experience an exciting helicopter tour taking off from the HeliDubai ...