Dubai 4G Pocket WiFi
- Conveniently pick-up your pocket WiFi the moment you land at Dubai International Airport
- Enjoy your own personal, secure 4G/ LTE powered WiFi
- Connect up to 10 devices at once on one pocket WiFi device
- “Your data you decide” featured enabled – complete flexibility on data consumption over the rental duration; no daily cap, no throttling
- Book the Pro Plan and receive an extra 1GB for free (6GB total)
It's never been so easy to stay connected while in the UAE! With an easy pickup at Dubai International Airport get your own personal, secure WiFi connection even before you step out into the city. Designed for you, the service offers you Your Data You Decide feature which allows you to get your complete data allocation on the first day itself – so go ahead use your data as you want.
Operating on a 4G/ LTE data connectivity, your device can connect up to 10 devices at the same time. So no matter if you are traveling in a group or for business, connect all your devices.
You can add more rental days at the shop. Extra days will be charged AED 5 per day.
Choose your preferred pack:
- Starter Kit 1.5 GB - 5 days rental
- Ultra Kit 3GB - 5 days rental
- Pro Kit 6GB - 5 days rental
- Max Kit 8GB - 5 days rental
- Turbo Kit 14GB - 10 days rental
- Elite Kit 25GB -10 days rental
- Business Pack 40GB - 10 days rental
- 4-day Pocket WiFi rental with 4G/ LTE data
- AC plug (UAE Specs)
- USB charging cable
- Service insurance
- Security deposit
Dubai International Airport Arrival Halls- United Arab Emirates
Pick up your device at Dubai International Airport (Terminals 1 or 3) at the BookMyWiFi retail store. From Terminal 1: walk along the exit path after Customs towards the taxi queue to find the store on your left. From Terminal 3: walk along the exit path after Customs and turn left once you pass the Atlantis Hotel kiosk.
- Only 1 SIM card per passport will/can be issued
- Original passport and visa will be required to activate the service - the passport/visa owner has to be present
- If the unlikely chance occurs that the system is down, a 100% refund will be offered
- You may refer to the second image in the gallery for a map of the pick-up locations
- Please note at the time of order collection you will be required to present your passport and show your UAE visa/ entry stamp
- All base rentals priced for 5/10 days depending on the product you choose; add extra days for AED 5 per day
- Optional service insurance (50% cover in case of lost/ damaged device) available upon arrival
- Charges will be applied for all days that the Pocket WiFI is in your possession, irrespective of your using or not using the service
- Please take into consideration that when you collect your pocket WiFi you will be required to make an authorization hold of USD 50(with insurance) / USD 70(without insurance) on your credit card as a refundable security deposit. No actual charge is made on your credit card. The authorization hold is released from your account (rendering the balance available again) in 14 -28 working days after the transaction date depending on credit card issuing banks’ policies
- A refundable security deposit of AED 250 ( USD 70) applies, collected upon device delivery
- For damages/lost/stolen items, the following charges will apply:
- WiFi router - USD 50 / USD 100 (without insurance)
- USB cable and plug - USD 5 / USD 10 (without insurance)
- Pouch - USD 10 / USD 15 (without insurance)
- You can add extra days for USD 2 per day and/or service insurance upon arrival
- Redemption location is open daily, 24 hours
Stay in touch with friends and family back home when on a vacation and avoid the large roaming costs...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the international s...
The Emirates extends panoramically from the At the Top, Burj Khalifa and Rooftop vantage points. You...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
See Dubai from over 1,400 feet (450 meters) in the air. The Burj Khalifa is currently the tallest bu...
Discover the beautiful red desert landscape on the outskirts of Dubai on an evening safari to an exc...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...
The true soul and spirit of Arabia is discovered on this exciting overnight safari. After a fun pack...