Discover the fascinating history and stunning architecture of the old German city Dresden. Begin your adventure in Dresden's beautiful Old Town and stop at the Catholic Court Church that stands as one of Dresden's foremost landmarks. Close by you will be able to get a closer look at the beautiful Semper Opera House, regarded as one of the most beautiful European opera houses. Then you will continue to the world-famous Zwinger Palace, one of the most magnificent Baroque buildings in Germany. You will then move to the star of our tour: the Dresden Castle, an important example of Renaissance architecture in Germany. A tour of Dresden is incomplete without a visit to the Lutheran Church of Our Lady. It is considered an outstanding example of Protestant sacred architecture, featuring one of the largest domes in Europe.
Dresden private walking tour
Availability: Every day
Duration: 2 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Learn about the fascinating history and stunning architecture
- See the main sights of Dresden with a private guide
- Enjoy a stroll through the charming Old Town
What to expect
- Private guided tour
- Local guide who will be with your group only
Neumarkt, 01067 Dresden
Meet your guide at the Martin Luther Statue, in front of Frauenkirche (Church of Our Lady)
What to remember
- Please arrange the meeting time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Private tour for groups of 1-25 people
- Every day
Global Guide Services GmbH
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 5 days before the activity begins.