Kickstart your tour of Katherine Gorge! Located within the amazing Nitmiluk National Park, which spans more than 292,000 hectares, you can see dramatic rugged landscapes, powerful and majestic waterfalls a plethora of wildlife and plantlife! Nitmiluk is a haven and mecca for adventurers and nature lovers alike, who seek the thrill and untouched natural beauty. The name Nitmiluk, meaning ‘Cicada Place’, came from the Jawoyn people who are the traditional custodians of the Park.
Katherine Gorge Cruise and Edith Falls
- See the astonishing network of Katherine Gorge
- Pass through stunning tropical landscapes
- Stop at Adelaide River War Cemetery
- Visit Edith Falls and enjoy a swim in a waterhole beneath the falls
- Katherine Gorge Cruise
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Concession (With valid student/senior ID): Reduced
- Child (3-15): Reduced
- Infant (0-2): Free
Pick-up from your hotel the pick-up is only available from city hotels.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Some tours require minimum numbers to operate. In the event that minimum numbers are not met, the tour operator will contact you to arrange an alternative tour or alternative date.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, water bottle, camera
- Please bring a jacket (in cooler months)
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays pick-up is at 8.00 am