Join a city sights tour for the perfect introduction to Darwin, with expert commentary by a local guide. See the lush Botanic Gardens and the Chinese Temple, which was re-built after it was totally demolished by Cyclone Tracy in 1974. Tour the historic sites of the city including the East Point Military Precinct. See the Stokes Hill Wharf area, the Mooring Basin and Darwin Aviation Museum. There is also time available to explore the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, whose collections encompass Aboriginal art, visual arts, and Northern Territory history and natural sciences.
Darwin City Sights
- See the highlights of the city of Darwin
- Visit botanical gardens and a Chinese temple
- Explore the historic center of Darwin where you will be exposed to a military prescient
- Get inside tips about where to drink, eat and have fun from your local guide
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Concession (With valid student/senior ID): Reduced
- Child (3-15): Reduced
- Infant (0-2): Free
Pick-up from your hotel the pick-up is only available from city hotels.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Some tours require minimum numbers to operate. In the event that minimum numbers are not met, the tour operator will contact you to arrange an alternative tour or alternative date.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, water bottle, camera
- Please bring a jacket (in cooler months)
- Daily pick-up is at 12.45 pm (May - October)
- Wednesday, Friday, Sunday pick-up is at 12.45 pm (November - April)