Skip-the-line tickets and guided tour to the Cathedral-Mosque and Jewish Quarter of Córdoba
- Discover the beauty and uniqueness of the Cathedral-Mosque of Córdoba
- Travel to the heart of Al-Andalus led by historians
- Stroll through the narrow streets of the Jewish Quarter, getting to know the Synagogue and the statue of Maimonides
Don't miss the opportunity to discover Córdoba's most iconic monument, the Cathedral-Mosque, classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, with a guided tour conducted by expert historians. The tour will give you an opportunity to explore a living temple which has witnessed numerous historical events – an experience you'll certainly never forget.
You'll then stroll about the famous Jewish Quarter, where you'll see the Synagogue, the Craftsmen Municipal Zoco and the statue of Maimonides. You'll discover the remains of centuries of history.
You'll end the visit in pure Córdoba style with a typical Cordovan 'tapa' and a beer!
- Guided tour
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Cathedral-Mosque
- Tapas and beer at the end of the tour
- Hotel pick-up service
- Youth (10-14 years)
- For children (0-9 years) the tour and tickets is free
Mezquita-catedral de Córdoba, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Please meet your guide at Puerta del Perdón (Gate of Forgiveness) of the Mosque-Cathedral (outside), it lies at the foot of the Torre-Campanario (bell tower).
- Wear suitable clothing to enter the basilica
- Don't bring backpacks or large bags
- Daily at 10.00am
Set out on a guided tour of Córdoba's most iconic monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Cathe...
Let yourself be guided by historians and archaeologists to discover one of the finest gems in Cordob...
Be awed by the spectacular beauty of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba on a 1-hour guided tour of one ...
Explore the Cathedral-Mosque of Córdoba, one of the most visited monuments in Spain. Its constructio...
Visit the great Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba, the city's most important monument. Enjoy a tour of the...
On this guided tour you will have the opportunity to discover the most emblematic places of Córdoba....