Patios of Cordoba guided tour
- Discover the history of Cordoba's courtyards with an expert guide
- Meet the owners and learn how they care these famous Patios
- Live a unique experience and admire this Intangible Heritage of Humanity
The guided tour to the popular Patios (courtyards) in Cordoba will make you travel back to the origins of the city in Roman times, in order for you to understand how the idea of the typical courtyard from Cordoba has evolved throughout the years. This tour tries to highlight the value of a very traditional festival in the Spanish city, which has been recently declared "Intangible Heritage of Humanity".
- Guided visit
- Tapa and beer at the end of the tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-9 years old: free
- Youth 10-14 years old: reduced
Calle Caballerizas Reales, 1, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Main gate of the Royal Stables (Caballerizas Reales). During the May festival the meeting point changes to the main door of the Cordoba Town Hall (C/ Capitulares). Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the visit
- Comfortable shoes recommended
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 5.00pm
Set out on a guided tour of Córdoba's most iconic monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Cathe...
Don't miss the opportunity to discover Córdoba's most iconic monument, the Cathedral-Mosque, classif...
Let yourself be guided by historians and archaeologists to discover one of the finest gems in Cordob...
Be awed by the spectacular beauty of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba on a 1-hour guided tour of one ...
On this tour firstly you will learn about the history, traditions and the times of the medieval Jewi...
On this guided tour you will have the opportunity to discover the most emblematic places of Córdoba....