Monumental guided intensive walking tour in Córdoba
- Visit the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos and its beautiful gardens
- Enjoy a tour of the Cathedral-Mosque of Córdoba, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn about the history of the Jewish Quarter and visit the Synagogue of Córdoba
- Gain a better understanding of the rich cultural and historical past of the city
This is a walking tour with a local qualified guide of the Fortress of Catholic Kings (Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos).
You will visit this monument inside, Synagogue (inside), Jewish Quarter (streets and squares) and Cathedral-Mosque of Córdoba (inside).
- Local qualified guide (Spanish, English and French) one guide for each language, three different groups
- Alcazar, Synagogue and Mosque-Cathedral entrance fees
- Audio Receivers to listen the guide inside the Cathedral-Mosque
- Food and drinks
- Other personal expenses
- For children (0-10 years) the tour is free
Av. del Alcázar, 170, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Main door of Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos (Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires). Please arrive 5 minutes before the departure time.
- From Tuesday to Saturday at 10.30am
- Blackout dates: 1 and 6 January, 27 March, 25 July, 15 August, 12 October, 1 November, 8 and 25 December
Set out on a guided tour of Córdoba's most iconic monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Cathe...
Don't miss the opportunity to discover Córdoba's most iconic monument, the Cathedral-Mosque, classif...
Let yourself be guided by historians and archaeologists to discover one of the finest gems in Cordob...
Be awed by the spectacular beauty of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba on a 1-hour guided tour of one ...
On this tour firstly you will learn about the history, traditions and the times of the medieval Jewi...
On this guided tour you will have the opportunity to discover the most emblematic places of Córdoba....