Royal castles tour from Copenhagen
- Explore the scenic, fairy-tale like Northen Danish countryside
- See Frederiksborg, Fredensborg and Hamlet's Kronborg in Elsinore
- Stunning views of Denmark's northern sea land and the Swedish coast
During your royal castle tour from Copenhagen, you'll explore the scenic, fairy-tale like countryside to visit some of Denmark's most storied castles: Hamlet’s Kronborg in Elsinore, Fredensborg and Frederiksborg.
You will leave Copenhagen and travel up the Danish Riviera road to Helsingør, where you will enjoy a beautiful view of the Øresund Strait with the Swedish coast beyond. Frederiksborg Castle is situated in the center of Hillerød on three islets in the Castle Lake and surrounded by gardens, which include an English-style, romantic garden and a more formal, French baroque garden, recreated in 1996 to replicate J.C. Krieger's gardens from 1725.
Kronborg Castle, known as Elsinore in English, stands at the seaward approach to the Øresund Sound. It's one of northern Europe's best preserved Renaissance castles and is world-famous thanks to Shakespeare's Hamlet. The most popular castle in Denmark, Elsinore attracts 200,000 visitors each year.
Take a moment to take in the sights of Fredensborg palace, the summer residence of the Royal family. This 18th-century baroque palace will wow you with its charm and copper roof.
- English speaking host
- Audio guide on the bus in Danish, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Russian
- Entrances are included for Kronborg and Frederiksborg Castle
- Kronborg Castle tour (1.5 hours)
- Frederiksborg Castle tour (1.5 hours)
- 15 minute stop at Fredensborg Castle
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- Food and beverages (you may purchase lunch at your own cost)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Youths (6 -15) years old: reduced
- Children (5 years old and under): no charge
Københavns Rådhus, 1550 København, Denmark
Your tour departs from Vester Voldgade/Lavendelstræde by the City Hall. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time. Bring a printed copy of your voucher.
- Daily 10.30am
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
During your Copenhagen hop-on hop-off bus and boat tour combo, you'll see the Danish capital's main ...
During your 48-hour hop-on hop-off boat tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital by boa...
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour and Tivoli ga...
All Routes (with Tivoli)Explore the best of Copenhagen with 3 different bus routes that take you all...
Hop on the bus tour that will take you around Copenhagen's main attractions and beautiful sights. Tw...