Guided segway tour of Copenhagen
- See all the major sights of Copenhagen fast
- Complimentary organic refreshment and segway souvenir
- Only officially authorized segway tour operator in Denmark
Choose between a one or two-hour guided segway tour, that lets you see Copenhagen City Centre all the way from Langelinie Pier to Nyhavn and the inner city! It's a fast, fun and eco-friendly way to explore the city with limited time and become familiar with Wonderful Copenhagen! On the one hour tour you can see more than 10 of the major sights, while the two hour tour will cover all the major must-sees of Copenhagen.
Your Segway experience will begin with a check-in at the tour providers store and you will receive individual instructions and get to practice before beginning the tour on the tours spacious training grounds. Don't worry if you haven't tried a Segway before, it's super easy and guests usually have this down within minutes!
The start of your tour takes place along the pier in a no-car zone, it's a great way to take off, allowing you extra time to get used to riding your segway. Some of the highlights you'll experience on this stretch includes The Little Mermaid, Gefion Fountain, The Royal Opera House, and much more! Once you have reached colorful Nyhavn the one hour tour will continue back to see the beautiful Marble Church, the Royal Palace (Amalienborg), The Churchill Park, and the iconic Kastellet (The Citadel) which you will drive right through allowing you to experience first-hand the still-active military sites with its old red buildings.
While the two hour tours from the point of Nyhavn continue towards the inner city to visit landmarks such as Christianborg Palace, but also get to go through the cosy streets of the Latin Quarter and 'straederne' exploring this part of Copenhagen which will give you a glimpse into daily life.
The two hour tour also includes a small stop halfway through at a 'hyggelig' cafe in the Royal Danish Theatre on Kongens Nytorv. Here you can have some special offers exclusively for Segway Cruiser if you wish to take use of them. The traditional Danish 'Kanelsnurrer' is especially recommended along with other pastries from one of the best bakeries in town.
Both 1-hour and 2-hour tours will see:
- Maritime Monument
- Little Mermaid
- Princess marie of Orleans
- Gefion Fountain
- Gefion Bridge
- St. Albans English Church
- Holmen (The Marine)
- The Opera
- Royal Danish Playhouse
- New Harbour (Nyhavn)
- The Standrd (Old ferry terminal)
- Kings New Square (Kins Nytorv)
- Kastellet (The Citadel)
2-hour tour only:
- Danish National Bank (2 hr tour only)
- Borsen (Danish Stock Exchange)
- Royal Danish Library (Black Diamond)
- Ny Carlberg Glyptotek
- City Hall Square
- Christensborg (Danish Parliament)
- Royal Danish Theatre
- Odd Fellow Mansion, Copenhagen
- Inner harbor Bridges
- Organic beverage after your tour
- Segway souvenir
- Use of helmet, segway, radio hifi system during your tour
- English speaking tour guide
- Food and beverages at the cafe-stop (2-hour tour)
Langelinie KAJ 49, 2100 København, Denmark
Once you reach Langelinie Kaj (Pier), you'll see a line of shops on your left-hand side. The tour operator is the last shop on the ground floor, after the stairs.
- Maximum group size of 10
- Set aside an additional 30 minutes to your tour length (15 minutes prior for check-in and training and time for check-out)
- Wear comfortable shoes (no high heels are allowed)
- Dress according to the weather, if it's chilly wearing layers is recommended
- If it rains you will be given a rain-poncho
- You are not allowed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Requirements for riding a Segway:
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Minimum height: 135cm
- Weight range: 45kg - 125kg
- Not suitable if you are pregnant or have mobility issues. You should be able to stand for the duration of your tour, and step up and down from the Segway with ease
- 1-hour tour operates daily, every hour starting from 10.00am to 4.00pm
- 2-hour tour operates daily, every hour starting from 9.00am to 3.00pm
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour. You'll see a...
THE TOUR INCLUDES A FULL VISIT TO THESE FOUR SITES:Kronborg CastleThe impressive and world-famous fo...
Discover the bike-friendly streets and picturesque waterside neighborhoods of Copenhagen on a 3-hour...
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
You’ll love this 3-hour tour where you will get a fantastic overview of the city over the centuries ...
Enjoy a guided tour around the harbor and through the idyllic canals where your guide will tell you ...
During your 48-hour hop-on hop-off boat tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital by boa...
During your hop-on hop-off bus tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital at your own pac...
Walk in a small group for a more intimate experience and to appreciate the laid-back atmosphere of o...
Play a city game and go on a Copenhagen walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing...