Grand day-trip around Copenhagen
- Visit 4 of the must-see sites in Copenhagen
- High quality airconditioned vans travel between each site
- The tour operator never cancel a tour, no matter the number of participants
THE TOUR INCLUDES A FULL VISIT TO THESE FOUR SITES:
The impressive and world-famous fortification that has guarded the entrance to the Baltic Sea for six centuries and is the setting for Shakespeare’s play ‘Hamlet’. Enjoy the spectacular views across the water to Sweden.
The largest and most extravagant Renaissance castle in Scandinavia. You will be overwhelmed by both the magnificent location on a lake and all the gold and beautifully decorated rooms and paintings.
No other building in the world has as many kings and queens buried in it. This UNESCO World Heritage site is both beautiful and the most important church in Scandinavia.
PLEASE NOTE: In the months November through March as well as most days in April you will not be able to enter the Cathedral due to winter opening hours and church activities.
The Viking Ship Museum
Modern rebuilt models and excavated original ships from the time when the Vikings conquered much of Western Europe and ruled the North Atlantic.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Driver guide
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Under 18: Reduced
H. C. Andersens Blvd. 26, 1553 København, Denmark
You can meet at the starting point, H.C. Andersens Boulevard between Tivoli and City Hall (On the Tivoli side). Or, alternatively, you can arrange pick-up from most of the inner Copenhagen hotels. IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator at least 48 hours before the event. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- The group size is 16 people or less, making it personal and efficient
- The castles are old and without elevators, unfortunately, this tour is not recommended for people who do not walk well or in a wheelchair
- Pick-up and be arranged free of charge for hotels in inner Copenhagen. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator at least 48 hours before the event. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- June, July, August, and September: 9.30 am
- April, May, and October: 8.30 am
- November, December, February, and March: 9.00 am
- January: 8.30 am (only open for group bookings)
Copenhagen is one of the most bike-friendly cities in the world and biking is easily one of the best...
Choose between a one or two-hour guided segway tour, that lets you see Copenhagen City Centre all th...
Walk in a small group for a more intimate experience and to appreciate the laid-back atmosphere of o...
Enjoy a tour visiting three major Scandinavian cities. Start your tour with heading to Helsingør. He...
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
During your 48-hour hop-on hop-off boat tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital by boa...
Go on a fun Helsingborg walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and loca...
Play a city game and go on a Copenhagen walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing...
During your hop-on hop-off bus tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital at your own pac...
Dip into the trendy food and restaurant scene of the Danish capital on this 4-hour Copenhagen food a...