Gourment evening walking tour and market visit
- Enjoy an evening stroll through Copenhagen
- Experience the culinary scene of the city
- See what the locals do during the long summer nights
The long clear nights of Scandinavia are when the locals truly come out to play. This tour will take you to the central market where you will enjoy several high-end tastings. From here you will go to a nearby restaurant where you will sit to eat a lovely main course (most often a locally caught, deliciously prepared fish). You will finish the tour at a microbrewery with a dessert and the best beer the city has to offer.
- Food and drinks
- Goods and services tax
- Tips or gratuities (optional)
Children (3-12): Reduced
Frederiksborggade, København DK
Torvehallerne (The market halls) in front of the entrance to hall 2. That is the entrance closest to the Italian restaurant Un Mercato.
- Please dress weather appropriately
- Please advise the local tour operator before arrival if you have any food allergies/are a vegetarian.
- The tour departs at 5.30pm
During your 48-hour hop-on hop-off boat tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital by boa...
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour and Tivoli ga...
THE TOUR INCLUDES A FULL VISIT TO THESE FOUR SITES:Kronborg CastleThe impressive and world-famous fo...
Enjoy a tour visiting three major Scandinavian cities. Start your tour with heading to Helsingør. He...
Dip into the trendy food and restaurant scene of the Danish capital on this 4-hour Copenhagen food a...
This is the perfect experience for people of all capabilities and ages. Whether you’re a family, a y...