Copenhagen small group bike tour
- Explore Copenhagen like a local on a small group bike tour
- Pedal along the colorful waterfront of Nyhavn
- See the famous Little Mermaid statue
- Admire the royal palace of Amalienborg
- Choose a 10am or 2pm departure to suit your schedule
Discover the bike-friendly streets and picturesque waterside neighborhoods of Copenhagen on a 3-hour bike tour, available as a small group (up to 10 people).
Although every tour is unique, you will experience all Copenhagen’s most interesting landmarks as your guide leads you through the traffic in style. Pedal to the Little Mermaid statue on the Langelinie promenade. Explore the historic ships of the harbor area and see iconic buildings in the Inner City.
Ride through the city and become part of Copenhagen’s famous bicycle culture yourself and see what makes Copenhagen’s bicycle infrastructure work so perfectly. Your guide will lead you through the sights and the traffic in style.
- Relaxed and personalized guided tour
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bike tour including bike rental
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tickets to attractions
- Helmet (to rent on spot)
Rosenborg Cykler, Rosenborggade 3, 1130 København, Danemark
Meet your guide at Rosenborg Cykler, located in Rosenborggade 3.
- After your purchase is confirmed we will email you a confirmation.
- Tour in English
- This tour is not suitable for children
- Group of max 10 participants
- We recommend to wear confortable clothes and shoes
Departure at 10am or 2pm
Walk in a small group for a more intimate experience and to appreciate the laid-back atmosphere of o...
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour and Tivoli ga...
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour. You'll see a...
Copenhagen is one of the most bike-friendly cities in the world and biking is easily one of the best...
Choose between a one or two-hour guided segway tour, that lets you see Copenhagen City Centre all th...
During your hop-on hop-off bus tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital at your own pac...
Dip into the trendy food and restaurant scene of the Danish capital on this 4-hour Copenhagen food a...
You’ll love this 3-hour tour where you will get a fantastic overview of the city over the centuries ...
Play a city game and go on a Copenhagen walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing...