Copenhagen private walking tour
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Tell the guide what you want and let them focus the tour on your interests
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Speedy booking - select your tickets now and you won't miss a thing
You’ll love this 3-hour tour where you will get a fantastic overview of the city over the centuries and what it’s like today. You’ll see the main Copenhagen attractions, such as Christiansborg, but you’ll also get to uncover hidden gems and out-of-the-way places that will make your trip even more memorable. You’ll see Strøget, Amagertorv, and some of Copenhagen’s most iconic buildings such as Rundetaarn. You’ll also get to explore the enchanting Nyhavn district where you’ll find the bright, colorful townhouses that have become an icon of the incredible city.
On a private tour, your guide will be happy to tailor your experience on the day based on what you want to do and see. You’ll get personalized recommendations for where to eat and explore for the rest of your stay and of course, the chance to ask all the questions you want!
- Relaxed and personal guided tour
- City walk
- Central meeting point
- Private guide
- Food and drink
- Personal expenses
- Entrance tickets
Frederiksborggade 6, 1360 Copenhagen Municipality, Denmark
Meet at the café Lagkagehuset, Frederiksborggade 6, 1360 Copenhagen (2 min walk from Nørreport Station)
- Tour in English
- Group of max 10 participants
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes
- Age restrictions for participation are a minimum of 15 years of age
Daily at 10.00am and 2.00pm
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
During your 48-hour hop-on hop-off boat tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital by boa...
THE TOUR INCLUDES A FULL VISIT TO THESE FOUR SITES:Kronborg CastleThe impressive and world-famous fo...
Enjoy a tour visiting three major Scandinavian cities. Start your tour with heading to Helsingør. He...
Dip into the trendy food and restaurant scene of the Danish capital on this 4-hour Copenhagen food a...
This is the perfect experience for people of all capabilities and ages. Whether you’re a family, a y...