Copenhagen private bike tour
- Experience the atmosphere as you ride your bicycle through the area
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Tell the guide what you want and let them focus the tour on your interests
- Speedy booking - select your tickets now and you won't miss a thing
Copenhagen is one of the most bike-friendly cities in the world and biking is easily one of the best, and most fun, ways to see the city! On this private bike tour, you and your friends and family can explore at your own pace, having the time of your life while getting to know the city on the back of a bike.
You’ll get to see all the iconic sights as well as the hidden gems that make this city so special, and you’ll cycle your way through an enchanting historic town and into a vibrant modern city.
Don't miss out on the Little Mermaid (Copenhagen’s favorite lady) or Rosenborg, but you’ll also see the magnificent Round Tower, Amalienborg, and Christiansborg. The gleaming, colorful townhouses of Nyhavn look even more enchanting from the back of a bike. But the fun doesn’t stop there as you’ll also get the chance to visit the Citadel, Nyboder and Gefion’s Fountain!
You’ll have the guide all to yourselves for 3 hours, and he/she will make sure to give you recommendations for the best places to eat, as well as suggestions as to what you should do during the rest of your visit. Your guide will not only tell you the stories of this amazing city but will also answer all your questions.
- Relaxed and personal private guided tour
- Private tour guide
- Bike rental
- Central meeting point
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tickets to attractions
- Helmet (to rent on spot)
Rosenborg Cykler - Rent A Bike, Rosenborggade 3, 1130 Copenhagen Municipality, København K, Denmark
Meet your guide at Rosenborg Cykler, located in Rosenborggade 3.
- Tour in English
- Group of max 10 participants
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes
- Age restrictions for participation are a minimum of 15 years of age
The tour departure is at 10.00am and 2.00pm
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
During your 48-hour hop-on hop-off boat tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital by boa...
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour and Tivoli ga...
All Routes (with Tivoli)Explore the best of Copenhagen with 3 different bus routes that take you all...
THE TOUR INCLUDES A FULL VISIT TO THESE FOUR SITES:Kronborg CastleThe impressive and world-famous fo...
Hop on the bus tour that will take you around Copenhagen's main attractions and beautiful sights. Tw...