Tigre Delta full day tour
- Get on board and enjoy the best views of Buenos Aires
- Visit Tigre on a sightseeing bus
- Explore the most iconic places like Puerto de Frutos market
Get on board and enjoy the best views of Buenos Aires!
Through the Rio de la Plata and Parana Delta you will have the opportunity to see various attractions as Yacht Clubs, the Hills of San Isidro, Puerto de Olivos, University City and the football stadium of Club Atletico River Plate.
You will tour the city of Tigre with a touristic bus with audioguides, where you will go sightseeing around the city. You will stop at the Puerto de Frutos market, an old port for the landing of goods from Delta. Nowadays, it is a local tourist spot, visited all weekends by residents of Buenos Aires.
There you will have free time to walk around the market and to take pictures. Then you will visit Paseo Victoria and you will have a walk and the opportunity to visit various museums: Museo del Mate, Naval Museum or Tigre and Art Museum.
The return will be by train back to the city of Buenos Aires.
- Boat trip tickets
- Train trip tickets
- Touristic bus tickets
- Professional English and Spanish speaking guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Museum tickets
- Food and drinks
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
Cecilia Grierson 400, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Sturla Fluvial Station
- The delta boat bour will be reconfirmed the day before getting on board, as it is always subject to weather conditions. If not operating, the transfer to Tigre will be by bus or train. In case, the tickets for the alternative transport will be included.
- Daily departure based on minimum of 2 passengers to operate. When the minimum of passenger is not covered, the day of the tour could be postponed.
Daily at 9.45am
Your 3-hour private historical tour begins with hotel pickup. You will meet your professional, histo...
This private tour is focused on the history of the Argentinian-Jewish community, right from where it...
During this tour you will visit the town of San Antonio de Areco, where you will become acquainted w...
Start your tour from your centrally located hotel in Buenos Aires. Head to the charming village of S...
Argentinian dinner with amazing views of 9 de Julio Avenue Sit down for a delicious Argentinian dinn...
Explore Buenos Aires at your own time, with this hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus tour with audio comm...