Wheelchair accessible Private Tour in Buenos Aires
- Visit the city on board of a wheelchair accessible van with a ramp
- Uncover the most important sites of Buenos Aires
- Have the opportunity to customize your tour upon booking or during the tour
This wheelchair accessible private tour is available in many different languages and offers you the opportunity to visit in a comfortable way with your family members. A wheelchair accessible van with a ramp will pick you up from your hotel to start your tour in the best way.
During this private tour of 3-hours, you have the possibility to choose the places you want to visit in Buenos Aires. Plus, you get the chance to do it at your own pace, with no time restrictions. Discover the history of “Plaza de Mayo" (May Square), a site where the most important historical events in the country took place. You can also see its surroundings including the most emblematic buildings, and learn about them. Once you leave May Square, you will head along May Avenue and enjoy a coffee at the historical “Café Tortoni”. If you like, you can also take a short trip on the first ever subway line in South America.
Visit San Telmo and wonder in awe at the oldest residential neighborhood in Buenos Aires. Walk along its cobble-stoned streets and discover its antiques shops and picturesque buildings. Live and feel the original Tango in the neighborhood of La Boca and Caminito Street”. Then, see the mythical Boca Juniors soccer stadium and, if you want, you can go to the Pasión Boquense Museum.
Contemplate the modernization of the city on your next stop, Madero Port. See its exclusive docks, full of excellent restaurants and large offices. Travel through Retiro and come to one of the most aristocratic areas of the city, Recoleta and discover here the final resting place of Eva Peron, “Evita” in the Recoleta Cemetery.
Visit also Palermo and its most exclusive residential area, before heading back to your hotel. If you wish to add other places to your tour or choose some of these, do not hesitate to indicate it upon booking or during the tour directly to your guide.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private tour
- Wheelchair accessible van with a ramp
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Pick up at your hotel or accommodation in Buenos Aires
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Hotel pickups are available from most centrally located Buenos Aires hotels. Please indicate your address at the time of booking
- Hotel pickups start prior to the time of the tour, you must contact the local service provider to confirm your exact pickup time.
- A 100% refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- Frequency: Every day
- Departure Time: Flexible (you can choose the time)
Your 3-hour private historical tour begins with hotel pickup. You will meet your professional, histo...
Delve into the tango spirit during this early tango dinner-show with private transfer. Your driver w...
Get to know the incredible art of tango dancing during this private tour that shows you one of the m...
This private tour is focused on the history of the Argentinian-Jewish community, right from where it...
During this tour you will visit the town of San Antonio de Areco, where you will become acquainted w...
Start your tour from your centrally located hotel in Buenos Aires. Head to the charming village of S...