Szentendre Artists' Village
- Explore the picturesque streets of Szentendre
- Do shopping or visit museums
- Enjoy a Lángos, the Hungarian flat bread
- Take advantage of return boat ride to Budapest on the Danube
Discover Szentendre, the picturesque Artist's Village in the Danube Bend.
Walk along the cobbled narrow streets and taste the Hungarian speciality, so called "Lángos" (fried Hungarian flat bread). After the guided tour you can also visit some museums (for example the famous Margit Kovács Ceramic Museum or the Confectionery Museum with marzipan figures), or you can buy some typical Hungarian souvenirs. Enjoy the one hour long boat tour from Szentendre back to Budapest (May – September). Szentendre is a small baroque city built on medieval ruins, located at the gate of the Danube Bend. The town is considered to be the Artist's Village or the Painters' Town (the bus ride to Szentendre takes approximately 30 minutes). Due to the Mediterranean atmosphere and proximity to Budapest, it is a popular place among locals and visitors as well.
The tour ends in the city centre (pier) - in case of low water or flood, and during winter time the tour returns to Budapest by bus.
- Professional tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- "Lángos" (fried Hungarian flat bread)
- Boat tour (Szentendre – Budapest) in summertime and with appropriate river conditions
- Entrance fees
- Babies (0 - 2 years): free
- Children (3 - 12 years): reduced
CITYRAMA/GRAYLINE Tourist Information, Báthory utca 19, 1054 Budapest
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the departure at the meeting point
- In case of low water or flood, and during winter time the tour returns to Budapest by bus.
- April-October: Tuesday, Friday - Sunday at 2.00pm
- November-March: Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 10.00am
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
Dive into the nightlife of Budapest in a fascinating way, on board of a river cruise by night that t...
See the beautiful city center of Budapest on an interactive segway tour in a small group that gives ...
Enjoy a convenient private transfer to or from your hotel in Budapest in an air-conditioned vehicle ...
See the remnants of Communism in the capital of Hungary as they come alive in front of your eyes thr...
Discover the Jewish heritage of Budapest with a passionate guide.Explore one of the most popular are...