Train World entrance tickets
- Experience the very first steam locomotives to high-speed trains
- Discover the railways of yesterday and tomorrow
- An amazing journey in the Train World universe
- Visit Paul Delvaux's breathtaking exhibition
Discover the Train Word museum which was awarded three stars for the 4th consecutive year in the 2019 Michelin Guide!
Located in the railway station of Schaerbeek, the oldest in Brussels, Train World combines the fascinating story of the train throughout the centuries with a look into the future.
From the very first steam locomotives to high-speed trains, you'll discover the most beautiful and unique pieces from the history of the Belgian railways (5 steam engines, authentic railway cottages among others) amid an unforgettable scenography.
During your visit, take the time to discover the exhibition of Paul Delvaux, the man who loved trains. On the 25th anniversary of his death, the museum invites you to plunge into his world to discover the work of this man who was passionate about trains and railway stations.
- Admission to the Train World museum
- Paul Delvaux exhibition
- Audioguide (2€ per person)
- Senior over 65: reduced
- Youth (7-17): reduced
- Children (0-6): free
Train World, Place Princesse Elisabeth 5, 1030 Brussels
Show your voucher at the entrance of the Train World which is located at the Schaerbeek railway station.
- Train World is entirely accessible to persons with reduced mobility
- Paul Delvaux exhibition until 15th March 2020
- Photo credit: © Marie-Françoise Plissart
- Open every day except Mondays
From 10.00am to 5.00pm
Last entrance at 3.30pm
- Closed on 1st January and on 25th December
- Access to Paul Delvaux exhibition until 15th March 2020
- Exceptionally closed on 17th March 2020
Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? Our tour of Brussels is an excellent introduction to Belgium. ...
Do you dream of tasting exceptionally delicious and refined chocolate? Look no further! Come taste &...
Discover two of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow our guide back in time!Ghent’s medieval ...
During this tour, discover Antwerp, Belgium’s second largest city.Our guide will take to the main at...
On the way to Antwerp, you will stop for a few minutes at the Atomium to take a picture of an unavoi...
Discover Ghent, one of the best-preserved medieval cities in Europe!During the guided tour, you will...
You will depart from the Lake of Love or Minnewater, one of the most beautiful postcards of this cit...
Discover Ghent, one of the best-preserved medieval cities in Europe!At 8:30 you will pick up at the ...
Mussels in Brussels cooking class and lunch Learn how to make an authentic Belgian meal! Together wi...
Classic Belgian cooking class and lunch Learn how to cook a classic Belgian meal using ingredients b...