Discovery of Ghent Tour
- Discover the history and impressive architecture of Ghent
- Stroll around the city center and its medieval buildings
- Admire many attractions such as the Town Hall, the harbor Graslei, the Cathedral of Saint Bavo, ...
The city of Ghent is truly the hidden treasure of Flanders and with our guide you will discover all its secrets.
The heart of Ghent boasts numerous impressive medieval buildings such as the Town Hall, the Belfry Tower, the Cloth Hall, the church of Saint-Nicolas… The old harbor Graslei will be your favorite picture spot and the Castle of the Counts of Flanders will simply leave you speechless.
The medieval Cathedral of Saint Bavo’s is a must-see for every visitor. Here you will find the jewel in the crown of Flemishprimitive painting, The Adoration of the Lamb (optional). At the end, you will have some free time to discover Ghent at your own pace.
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transfer by coach
- Entrance fees
- Lunch (Optional)
Rue du Marché Aux Herbes 82, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Please arrive at Brussels CityTour Office at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- No refund will be given to guests who do not show up at the meeting point at the time set or to guests who lose contacts with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the tours due to lack of demand.
- In case of acts of force majeure (strikes, weather, road conditions …) the company may modify the itinerary with alternative solutions maintaining the quality of the service.
During your visit of Brussels, here is the visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers. The Qual...
Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? Our tour of Brussels is an excellent introduction to Belgium. ...
Discover two of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow our guide back in time!Ghent’s medieval ...
Spend a day at Maasmechelen Village which gathers more than 100 outlet boutiques uniting more than 1...
During this tour, discover Antwerp, Belgium’s second largest city.Our guide will take to the main at...
Classic Belgian cooking class and lunch Learn how to cook a classic Belgian meal using ingredients b...