Sanctuary of San Luca guided visit and tourist train panoramic tour
- Enjoy a view of Bologna from above
- See the longest porch in the world
- Experience a panoramic tourist train ride
Visit the Sanctuary of Madonna di San Luca and enjoy a breathtaking view of Bologna from above. Discover the sanctuary's history and admire the longest porch in the world. Reach the top of the hill with the San Luca Express, a panoramic tourist train that links the city to the sanctuary.
The tour will include the following experiences:
- Santuario di Madonna di San Luca (1 hour)
- Cupola di San Luca (15 minutes)
- Portico di San Luca (30 minutes)
- Guided tour
- San Luca express
Piazza del Nettuno, 1, 40124 Bologna BO, Italy
- Neptune square
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the train departure
- Every day except Friday
- At 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 3:00pm
Umberto Cesari is a member of The Grand Wine Tour: an Association of the finest wineries across Ital...
Do you only have a few hours to spend in Bologna but still wish to discover the essence of the histo...
Stroll through the center of Bologna with your local guide, admire its landmarks and learn about its...
A special tour to discover the ancient taverns and wine bars of Bologna, tasting unique products wit...
Visit the seven churches of the Basilica of Santo Stefano and, together with your guide, discover mo...
The Archiginnasio Palace was built between 1562 and 1563 at the request of the Papal Legate of Bolog...