Third Reich and Nazi Germany bike tour
- An overall historic insight on WWII and Nazi Germany
- A dedicated, expert English-speaking guide
- Berlin’s turbulent past examined, explored and uncovered
This powerful tour explores Berlin as the capital city of Nazi Germany. We visit the former Jewish quarter, location of Nazi bunkers, an air raid shelter, antiaircraft installations, war-damaged buildings, Nazi resistance monuments, WWII battlefields, and more.
By the end of the tour you will:
- Understand the circumstances that allowed a maniac like Hitler to achieve power.
- Realize both the grim fate that awaited the victims of the Holocaust and grasp what life was like for ordinary citizens.
- Draw the connection from the end of World War I to Hitler’s rise and consequently his fall to the building of the Berlin Wall.
- See the impact the Third Reich and WWII still have on Berlin.
- Rosenstrasse Protest Memorial
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
- Former air raid shelter
- Site of Hitler's bunker
- New Synagogue
- Soviet War Memorial
- Comfortable cruiser bike or city-style Bike
- Helmet (provided but optional)
- Experienced, English-speaking guide
- Guide gratuity
- Stop for lunch
- Infant 0-3 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
- Students: reduced
Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin, Deutschland
At the base of the TV Tower (Fernsehturm) in Alexanderplatz. Tours meet just around the corner in front of the entrance to the tower. You will see the guides there with the large, red flags. Please arrive about 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour
- All guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- We recommend to bring an extra layer of clothing in case it gets chilly during the tour
- Comfortable, closed toed shoes are recommended
- All tours run rain or shine
- From 10 April 2020 to 31 October 2020: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday at 10:00am
- Please arrive about 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour
The Berlin City Bike Tour is packed full of great Berlin sites and fascinating stories and anecdotes...
You are short on time but want to see all the important sights of Berlin? Then join this tour, where...
For 12 years Berlin was the capital of the Third Reich. Hitler’s reign began in 1933, spread across ...
Save time by skipping the line to enjoy the panorama of Berlin from the tower's observation deck, wh...
On this tour, your guide will lead you through the former Sachsenhausen concentration camp, situated...
Experience one of a kind WOW moments at Madame Tussauds Berlin. Totally interactive sets, amazing co...
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower, you have a visibility range of about 70km over the city ...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Bevor es losgeht, bekommt jeder Schwimmwesten, pasende Paddel und einen kurzen Crashkurs. Für die We...
If you want to start your day in a special way, this is an exciting idea! Enjoy the panorama of Berl...