Red Berlin guided city tour
- Travel back in time to World War III and the Berlin Wall
- Learn more about the East Germany's secret police network, the Stasi
- Discover how life was during the Cold War and behind the iron curtain
Berlin was the frontline of the Cold War. This tour explores people, places and secrets that kept two worlds on the brink of World War III and of the wall that separated them. Explore Berlin’s former Soviet sector, a Cold War battleground and the foundation of Communist East Berlin. Learn of life behind the Iron Curtain, and see how the DDR and the Stasi, the largest spy network the world has ever seen, kept an entire population under observation. Trace the CIA & KGB spy stories at the US and massive former Soviet embassies.
This tour touches the most important arguments of this chapter of history:
- Stasi - East German secret police
- Life on the front line of the Cold War
- Escape stories and attempts
- Communism in the capital
- Observation and espionage
- Berlin Wall crossing points (the Palace of Tears)
- Embassies of four Cold
- War Powers
- Ghost stations
- Guided city tour
- Travel ticket for AB zone
- Entrance fees to the seen attractions
- Child (0-13 anni): free
- Student (with valid student's ID): reduced
Pariser Platz 6A, 10117 Berlin, Germany
In front of "Starbucks" at the Brandenburg Gate (S/U-train station "Brandenburger Tor"). Please look for the team in red SANDEMANs NEW Europe T-shirts
- ATTENTION: This tour involves a transfer by local traffic. Please acquire a ticket for the city center zone AB before the tour starts
- Every day except Monday and Friday at 2:30pm
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
The East Side Gallery is an international memorial for freedom and the longest open air gallery in t...
Experience Berlin during the evening on this fantastic 2-hour Segway tour. Explore the city on Segwa...
Embark on a half-day trip from Berlin to Potsdam, a city rich in remarkable sights and fascinating h...