Potsdam guided city tour from Berlin
- Visit the German Versaille and its famous Palace Sanssouci
- Learn more from your guide about the former residence of the German Kaisers
- See all the main historic and modern attractions of the city
Situated just side by side with the German capital, Potsdam was the residence of the German Kaisers and Prussian kings till the epoch of the Weimarer Republik. The little town literally represented the jewel of the Prussian Empire. Many famous palaces still enjoy visitors with their beauty.
Since the German reunification in 1990, the baroque buildings and streets of the state capital of Brandenburg have been restored and a visit has become a real must see.
Moreover several research institutes and the Potsdam University are situated here, filling the town with intellectual appeal and student's life.
- Guided city tour
- Travel ticket for ABC zone
- Entrance fees to the seen attractions
- Child (0-13 anni): free
- Student (with valid student's ID): reduced
Pariser Platz 6A, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- In front of STARBUCKS at the Brandenburg Gate (S/U-Bahn station "Brandenburger Tor")
- Please look for the team in red with SANDEMANs NEW Europe T-shirts!
- ATTENTION: This tour involves a transfer by local traffic train – please acquire 2 ABC zone tickets per participant before the tour starts
- You will have a flexible guide. The tour may vary depending the interests of your group
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 10:00am
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
The East Side Gallery is an international memorial for freedom and the longest open air gallery in t...
Experience Berlin during the evening on this fantastic 2-hour Segway tour. Explore the city on Segwa...
Embark on a half-day trip from Berlin to Potsdam, a city rich in remarkable sights and fascinating h...