Pergamon Museum and Asisi Panorama of ancient world skip-the-line combo ticket
- Enter the most popular museum of Berlin's Museum Island
- Visit a fantastic collection of Classical antiquities and Islamic and Middle Eastern art
- Marvel at the famous Ishtar Gate, the Aleppo room and many other must-sees
- Then experience the unique art of Yadegar Asisi's 360-degree panorama painting
- Discover the ancient world with the Pergamon Altar in its original location
- Enjoy two unforgettable must-sees in one combo ticket without standing in line
The Pergamon Museum is one of five world-famous museums located on the Berlin Museum Island, where historic and artistic collections of immense value are displayed in close proximity to each other.
The Pergamon is the most popular of them. It's split into three sections: Classical Antiquity, Islamic Art and Middle Eastern treasures. Some of the worldwide known exhibits you can admire there are:
- The Pergamon Altar, that gives the museum its name
- The Market Gate of Miletus
- The Ishtar Gate
- The Processional Way of Babylon
- The Mshatta Façade
- The lavish Aleppo Room
Attention: due to necessary long-term renovation works, various areas of the museum - including the one that hosts the Pergamon Altar - are not accessible for visitors at the moment. However, the museum direction always makes sure to offer visitable areas that guarantee an unforgettable experience for all visitors.
Moreover, the ticket now also includes a visit to one of the impressive panoramas realized by Yadegar Asisi - German-Persian architect and artist, famous for his unique 360-degree artworks in 1:1 scale. The panorama of the ancient world, established close to the Museum Island, allows visitors to travel back in time and experience the original location of the Pergamon Altar.
Two extraordinary dates with history in one ticket that you really don't want to miss!
- Entrance ticket to Pergamon Museum
- Entrance to the Asisi PANORAMA of ancient world with Pergamon Altar
- Entrance to other museums on Berlin Museum Island
- Guided visits
- Students: reduced
- Disabled persons: reduced
- Children (0-17 years): free
- For all kind of reductions, please provide a valid document
- Note: Under-18s require a ticket even though entrance is free
Pergamon Museum: Museum Island Berlin, Bodestraße 1-3
Asisi PANORAMA: Am Kupfergraben 2
- IMPORTANT: During the booking, you have to choose an entrance time, which you then have to respect. Also for the Asisi PANORAMA exhibition, there is an entrance time to respect: it's exactly 90 minutes after the one you choose for the Pergamon Museum
- Reduced tickets can be acquired by students and disabled
- Due to unavoidable long-term renovation works, different areas of the Pergamon Museum - including the one that hosts the Pergamon Altar - are not accessible for visitors at the moment. Meanwhile, a new must-see is included in the Pergamon Museum ticket with the entrance to the Asisi PANORAMA of an Ancient World
- The tickets are non-refundable
- The Pergamon Museum is generally accessible for wheelchairs. Only in rare cases, in which the elevator for disabled visitors is out of order due to technical problems, some areas of the museum might not be accessible
- Every day 10.00am - 6.00pm; Thursday: 10.00am - 8.00pm
The Museum Island in Berlin preserves an impressive quantity of history and art treasures. Don't mis...
The colorful LEGO® brick world in the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin offers many stations and pla...
This collection, offered since 1998 at Kulturforum, gives the possibility to travel through six cent...
The Kulturforum in Berlin is a multifaceted place. Here you find exhibitions and museums, concert ha...
The Hamburg Train Station is actually a former train station, from which trains once traveled to Ham...
The Museum of European Culture in Berlin shows the similarities and differences in the lifestyle of ...
Let you surprise by the variety of artisan craftwork art and by how many styles belong to it. From t...
The Photography Museum Berlin, inaugurated in 2004, is very popular among visual art fans from all o...
Die Gebäude der ehemaligen Schultheiss-Brauerei prägen noch heute das Berliner Stadtbild. So auch de...
Explore Berlin's most famous highlights and learn all about the city's eventful history. Discover th...