Little BIG City Berlin tickets
- Enjoy a fun and exciting journey of Berlin through time
- Get under the skin of the city and learn about its history
- See how life in this amazing city has transformed over the years
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the unique history of Berlin becomes an exciting experience for everyone. Let us tell you the story, uncovering big events that shaped both the city and the world history.
But it’s lots of little people’s stories too – so brace yourself for some extraordinary experiences set in some pretty extraordinary times. With attention to detail we brought the great moments and little stories of the last 750 years to life in a very special way. Many historical buildings, holograms, countless projections and over 6,000 residents not only show history but bring it to life. 30 projectors, 15 holograms and 50 buttons, pedals and games let you experience Berlin’s history in an interactive and entertaining way. Let yourself be captivated!
- Infants (0-2 years): free
Little BIG City Berlin, Panoramastr. 1A, 10178 Berlin
Get off at the suburban and underground station "Alexanderplatz", which is only a few minutes walk from Little BIG City Berlin
- Children under 14 years need to be accompanied by an adult. Children from 15 years can experience the attraction by themselves but can’t act as a guardian
- There is no time limit once you are inside the walk-through attraction. Generally we anticipate visits would last around an hour
- Every day 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Last admission: 1 hour before closure time
- Closed on the 24th December
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
Learn more about the final battle in Berlin, World War II, Soviet Berlin, the Berlin Wall and urban ...
Learn more about the final battle for Berlin, the arrival of the Soviets in Berlin, the Cold War, th...
Enjoy a private history tour in the center of Berlin about the final offensive in WWII. This guided ...
Discover Berlin from a whole new perspective! Whether it’s your first time visiting or you’re an old...