LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin tickets
- Discover the ultimate indoor LEGO® playground
- More than 5 Million LEGO® bricks under one roof
- See Berlin’s iconic sights in the MINILAND
The colorful LEGO® brick world in the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin offers many stations and play areas, at which the guests can build, join, watch, get amazed or relax. Experience, explore and discover! Based on the values of LEGO® which are playful learning, limitless ideas, interactivity and active fun, every attraction offers a unique mixture of exciting entertainment and educative claim under one roof.
- See Berlin’s sights as a miniature city in the MINILAND®, a highlight for all ages
- Sit in the 4D cinema that takes you into an exciting world, with surprises and fascinating special effects – forget 3D!
- Visit the LEGO® factory in which you can produce your very own LEGO® brick and take it at home as a souvenir, and much more
- Explore the exciting play area LEGO® NINJAGO City Adventure and become a real ninja
Please note: Adults must be accompanied by at least 1 child and children by an adult.
- Entrance to LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre
- Food and drinks
- Infants (0-2 years): free
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre, Potsdamer Straße 4, 10785 Berlin
U2, S2, S1, S25, RE3, RE4, RE5 station: Potsdamer Platz
M48, M85, 200, 347 stop: Varian-Fry Straße
M41 stop: Potsdamer Platz
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Adults are only allowed to enter when accompanied by at least one child
- If you acquire the combo ticket, your voucher will be exchanged at the first attraction you visit against a ticket/tickets for the second
- Your ticket is valid for 120 days
- Daily from 10.00am to 7.00pm (last admission 5.00pm)
- 31 December from 10.00am to 5.30pm (last admission: 3.30pm)
- Closed 24 December
Experience one of a kind WOW moments at Madame Tussauds Berlin. Totally interactive sets, amazing co...
Dive into the fascinating underwater world at AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin. Marvel at 5.000 different c...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
The Mirror Maze Berlin is a unique and exciting attraction that leads into the magical world of joy ...
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over th...
Did you know that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a completely ...
The art of Yadegar Asisi, German-Persian architect and artist, is unique. With his "pano-meters" - 3...
Get set to be taken on a stroll through the city’s colorful history and unique modern culture. The t...
Discover the top sights of Berlin with a Segway on your own! Ideal for all Berlin-explorers who are ...