Half-day trip to Potsdam from Berlin
- Discover this picturesque city with its palaces, parks and UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Stand before the stunning Sanssouci Palace
- Stroll around the Dutch Quarter
- Learn about the fascinating history with your professional guide
Embark on a half-day trip from Berlin to Potsdam, a city rich in remarkable sights and fascinating history. During this 6-hour tour, you will visit the old town, palaces, and parks, and see for yourself why Potsdam was awarded the status of a World Heritage UNESCO site in 1990.
You'll have a chance to stroll around the Dutch Quarter, a complex of red brick buildings, built in the 18th century by order of Frederick William I to accommodate Potsdam's new community of Dutch artisans.
Visit the favorite residence of Frederick the Great, the remarkable Sanssouci Palace, surrounded by charming parks, temples, churches, and follies.
You'll cross the Glienicke Bridge, often called the "Bridge of Spies", which was used to exchange spies during the Cold War.
- Walking tour of Potsdam
- Professional Guide
- Public transport ticket (ABC day pass)
- Entry into any palaces- this is a street-level tour
- Children (0-12 years; only with paying adult): free
- Student (13-25 years): reduced
- Senior (from 65 years): reduced
- If you acquire reduced tickets, please show a valid ID/student's ID at the meeting point
Reichstagufer 17, 10117 Berlin
Meet outside Friedrichstrasse train station, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears).
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure time. The tour can't wait for latecomers
- Tours suitable for all ages and incorporate a refreshment stop along the way
- From 1 April until 31 October
- Every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 10.00am
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
Learn more about the final battle in Berlin, World War II, Soviet Berlin, the Berlin Wall and urban ...
Learn more about the final battle for Berlin, the arrival of the Soviets in Berlin, the Cold War, th...
Enjoy a private history tour in the center of Berlin about the final offensive in WWII. This guided ...
Discover Berlin from a whole new perspective! Whether it’s your first time visiting or you’re an old...