Discover Berlin guided city tour
- Perfect tour for first time visitors
- All the famous sights from the Brandeburg Gate to the Berlin Wall
- Many interesting historic insights
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and hear secret stories that will make the past come to life! Berlin has a history like no other city: from a proud empire under the Kaisers, destroyed by World War One, to the capital of progressive culture in the 1920s; then turned upside-down with Hitler’s rise to power in 1933, devastated during WWII and in the end divided by the Allies, becoming the global symbol of Cold War. Finally, in 1989, the German capital has become a symbol of hope when the Wall came down, allowing Germany to become one country again.
Using the latest historical research, your guides will show you the wild, tragic story of this great city. You'll stroll through the Brandenburg Gate, stand above the remains of Hitler’s bunker and cross the Cold War frontier at Checkpoint Charlie. In less than 4 hours you’ll see also:
- the Nazi Air Ministry Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe (Holocaust Memorial)
- the Reichstag (Parliament)
- the Museum Island
- Bebelplatz, the scene of the Nazi Bookburning
- the Site of SS and Gestapo HQs (Topography of Terror)
- the avenue Unter den Linden
- the New Synagogue
- the Red Town Hall
- the Royal Armoury (Zeughaus)
- the former Soviet Embassy
- the Neue Wache (War Memorial)
- the TV Tower Berlin
- the Berlin Cathedral
- the famous Friedrichstrasse (1920s cabaret mile!)
- the Humboldt University
- St. Hedwigs Cathedral
- the State Opera House
- the Gendarmenmarkt and
- the zoological garden Tiergarten
- Guided tour
- City map
- Food and drinks
- Child (0-11 years): free
- Senior (65+ years): reduced
Neue Promenade 3, 10178 Berlin
In front of Starbucks
- The tour runs with any kind of weather, please be approrpiately dressed
- All year round: every day at 10:30am and 2:00pm
- May - September: every day also at 9:00am
- October to April: on Saturday and Sunday also at 9:00am
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
The East Side Gallery is an international memorial for freedom and the longest open air gallery in t...
Experience Berlin during the evening on this fantastic 2-hour Segway tour. Explore the city on Segwa...
Embark on a half-day trip from Berlin to Potsdam, a city rich in remarkable sights and fascinating h...