Berlin Wall walking tour
- Explore the Berlin Wall and learn more about its history
- See former border crossings, tunnels and a ghost train station
- Visit the viewing platform of the Berlin Wall Memorial
- Enjoy a personalized experience thanks to a small group size
This walking tour starts at one of the most memorable and historic sites of Berlin, the Bornholmer Straße. After 28 years of separation, the Berlin Wall first fell here on the 9th of November in 1989. Follow the original course of the former death strip with a professional guide and discover traces of the wall that are often invisible to the untrained eye. Stop at famous stations of the Berlin Wall and learn more about its history and moving stories.
You can expect to see the following stations:
- Ex-border crossing at Bornholmer Straße, Memorial of the 9th November 1989
- Ulbricht Curve
- Schwedter Way
- Gleim tunnel
- Berlin Wall Park
- Bernauer Straße tunnel
- Church of Reconciliation
- Viewing platform of Berlin Wall Memorial
- "Nord Bahnhof" station
- Professional guide
- Small group (max. 12 people)
- Food and drinks
- Pupils (aged 15 or younger)
- Students (with valid id)
Bornholmer Str. 75, Berlin
- Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- April-October at 3.00pm
- November-March at 10.00am
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
The East Side Gallery is an international memorial for freedom and the longest open air gallery in t...
Experience Berlin during the evening on this fantastic 2-hour Segway tour. Explore the city on Segwa...
Embark on a half-day trip from Berlin to Potsdam, a city rich in remarkable sights and fascinating h...