Berlin TV Tower skip-the-line tickets with restaurant window seat
- Sit at a window table in the restaurant "Sphere"
- Enjoy a delicious meal with stunning views of Berlin
- Skip the line at the entrance with your ticket
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower, you have a visibility range of about 70 km over the city and its surroundings. It's a sincerely fascinating way to experience the city. Moreover, the exterior rows of tables revolve at a speed of 30-60 minutes per full rotation.
With this ticket, you can enjoy the panorama of Berlin at the restaurant "Sphere" where dining is compulsory. If you are not interested in dining, choose the skip-the-line ticket that gives you access to the level with the "Bar 203" where consumption is not compulsory.
Choose the date and time of your visit. A table with a great view will be reserved for you. After your meal, you can continue your visit on the observation deck and check out Bar 203, Berlin's highest bar! Meals and beverages are not included in the ticket price and can be chosen à la carte.
Please note: No additional reservation is necessary for the table in the restaurant. All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Berlin TV Tower
- Reservation of a window table at the restaurant "Sphere" (please note: the tables have a maximum of 4 seats)
- Food and drinks
- Infants ages (0-3): free
- Children ages (4-14): reduced
Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin, Germany
The entrance of the TV Tower is right opposite of the Alexanderplatz train station.
- Your tickets guarantee skip-the-line access, which means that you can go directly to the security check and then to the elevator. Delays may occur when going through security and waiting for the lifts
- All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance
- For security reasons you cannot bring with you:
- Any kind of food & beverages
- Any kind of animals (except guide dogs)
- Prams, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, large pieces of luggage, suitcases, trolley suitcases, etc. (bags and luggage can be stored free of charge)
- Weapons and dangerous materials (e.g. pressurized gas containers, glass bottles, fireworks, etc.)
- Please keep your ticket(s) throughout the whole duration of your visit. People who can't show a valid ticket in case of checks can be asked to leave the TV tower
- The TV-Turm Alexanderplatz Gastronomiegesellschaft mbH reserves the right, in cases of risks or for other safety reasons, to close the TV Tower at any time and without prior warning. In such cases, only tickets which have already been purchased shall be reimbursed
- Opening hours of the TV Tower:
- November - February: 10.00am - midnight (last admission at 11.00pm)
- March - October: 9.00am - midnight (last admission at 11.00pm)
Save time by skipping the line to enjoy the panorama of Berlin from the tower's observation deck, wh...
Experience one of a kind WOW moments at Madame Tussauds Berlin. Totally interactive sets, amazing co...
The art of Yadegar Asisi, German-Persian architect and artist, is unique. With his "pano-meters" - 3...
Hereinspaziert in das Illuseum Berlin!Ein Ort, in dem nichts zu sein scheint wie es ist, und in dem ...
The Mirror Maze Berlin is a unique and exciting attraction that leads into the magical world of joy ...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Get the best of Berlin while saving time and money. The Berlin WelcomeCard provides you with: - Free...
At the Sachsenhausen concentration camp, just outside Berlin, tens of thousands of prisoners perishe...
# *Spannende Geschichten, tragische Helden, große Liebe*___________________________________## Preise...
Este tour te llevará a conocer el barrio judío de Berlín, uno de los barrios más carismáticos y quer...