Berlin TV Tower skip-the-line ticket with 2-course lunch and window seat
- Indulge yourself with a relaxing dining and sightseeing experience
- Have a delicious lunch at the restaurant of the Berlin tv tower
- Celebrate with an exciting idea a birthday, an anniversary or else
You need to relax between one tour and the other, but you don't want to stop sightseeing? So come and see the Berlin TV Tower and enjoy the city panorama at lunch time. Sit at a window table in the restaurant “Sphere“, closed to the wide panorama.
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over the city and its surroundings. It's a sincerely exciting way to experience the city and the day. Moreover, the exterior rows of tables revolve at a speed of 30-60 minutes per full rotation.
Your ticket includes a 2-course meal with a main course, a dessert and a soft drink (0.2l). This 2-course meal can be choosen from a special menu at the restaurant, which also includes a vegetarian selection.
Please note: No additional reservation is necessary for the table in the restaurant. All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance.
- Entrance to the level with the restaurant "Sphere"
- Window table reservation (please note: the tables have a maximum of 4 seats)
- 2-course meal to choose from a special menu (including vegetarian dishes)
Panoramastraße 1A, Berlin, Germany
- Your tickets guarantee you skip-the-line access, which means that you can go directly to the security check and then to the elevator. Delays may occur when going through security and waiting for the lifts
- All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance
- For security reasons you cannot bring with you:
- Any kind of food & bevarages
- Any kind of animals (except guide dogs)
- Prams, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, large pieces of luggage, suitcases, trolley suitcases, etc. (bags und luggage can be stored free of charge)
- Weapons and dangerous materials (e.g. pressurised gas containers, glass bottles, fireworks, etc.)
- Please keep your ticket(s) troughout the whole duration of your visit. People who can't show a valid ticket in case of checks, can be asked to leave the TV tower
- The TV Turm GmbH reserves the right, in cases of risks or for other safety reasons, to close the TV Tower at any time and without prior warning. In such cases, only tickets which have already been purchased shall be reimbursed
- Monday - Thursday all year long at lunch time
- Opening hours of the TV Tower:
- November - February: 10.00am - midnight (last admission at 11pm)
- March - October: 9.00am - midnight (last admission at 11pm)
Why walk when you can ride with us? The best way to explore Berlin is on our exclusive Segways. Disc...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
The East Side Gallery is an international memorial for freedom and the longest open air gallery in t...
Experience Berlin during the evening on this fantastic 2-hour Segway tour. Explore the city on Segwa...
Learn more about the final battle in Berlin, World War II, Soviet Berlin, the Berlin Wall and urban ...