Berlin during the Third Reich guided city tour
- See where the former Nazi SS and Gestapo headquarters were located
- Follow your guide to other places that stand for the years of the Third Reich
- Learn more about the darkest chapter of German history
- From the WWI scared country, to Hitler’s rise to power and his downfall
The Nazi SS and Gestapo headquarters were at one time the most feared address in Europe. See the remains of these buildings and other places related to WWII and Hitler’s rise to power and downfall.
From the twisted genius of Goebbels’ Propaganda Ministry to Himmler’s SS and secret state police (the Gestapo), from Goering’s elite Air Force to Hitler’s master plan, you will learn about the heart of darkness that transformed a WWI scared country into the terrific engine of world war second. Remembering the victims of the Nazi cruelties, you'll ask yourselves the if similar terrors could ever happen again.
- Guided city tour
- Travel ticket for AB zone
- Entrance fees to the seen attractions
- Child (0-13 anni): free
- Student (with valid student's ID): reduced
Pariser Platz 6A, 10117 Berlin, Germany
In front of "Starbucks" at the Brandenburg Gate (S/U-train station "Brandenburger Tor"). Please look for the team in red SANDEMANs NEW Europe T-shirts
- ATTENTION: This tour involves a transfer by local traffic. Please acquire a ticket for the city center zone AB before the tour starts
- Tours in English and Spanish: on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Tours in German: on Friday and Saturday
- All tours starting at 2:30pm
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
The East Side Gallery is an international memorial for freedom and the longest open air gallery in t...
Experience Berlin during the evening on this fantastic 2-hour Segway tour. Explore the city on Segwa...
Embark on a half-day trip from Berlin to Potsdam, a city rich in remarkable sights and fascinating h...