Berlin Sightseeing City Tour of the Top 20 Attractions
- Discover the highlights of Berlin on this 3-hour walking tour
- Enjoy anecdotes, insider tips and interesting facts provided by your local guide
- See the government district, the Holocaust monument, the Brandenburger Gate and much more
Explore Berlin's most famous highlights and learn all about the city's eventful history. Discover the government district, admire the magnificent Prussian buildings and stroll through the cradle of Berlin in the Nikolai quarter. Follow the traces of German history, from the time of Prussia to the German Empire, the Weimar Republic, and Nazi Germany up to the German division, the GDR and the reunification. Learn all about the development of Berlin in the Nikolai quarter.
Discover the government district with the Reichstag and the Chancellery. See the Brandenburg Gate, the Victory Column and the Holocaust Memorial. Take a look at the Sony Center, stroll along the former wall and discover the former National Socialist buildings on Wilhelmstrasse. On Gendarmenmarkt, you can see the historic Checkpoint Charly and admire the German Cathedral, the French Cathedral, and the Concert Hall. See the magnificent boulevard Unter den Linden, discover the Berlin Cathedral and the Museum Island.
- 3-hour walking tour to the Top 20 attractions
- Experienced local guide
- Food and drinks
- Children (ages 6-11): reduced
- Youth (ages 12-17): reduced
Konrad-Adenauer-Straße 1, 10557 Berlin, Germany
Meet in front of the main entrance of the Paul-Löbe Haus, opposite the Federal Chancellery.
- Tours run in all weather conditions and on public holidays
- Expect to walk approximately 9 kilometers on the tour
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring your camera and water, if you like
Get set to be taken on a stroll through the city’s colorful history and unique modern culture. The t...
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
Embark on a half-day trip from Berlin to Potsdam, a city rich in remarkable sights and fascinating h...
You start by taking the train from the TV Tower shop for the 25 km journey to Potsdam, where the bik...