Berlin brewery tour with craft beer tasting
- Discover local micro breweries
- Learn more about the history of brewing
- Taste three delicious craft beers
Dive into Berlin’s craft beer scene and taste delicious local brews at three different bars with this guided tour. Discover the mechanics of beer, the art of beer tasting, Germany’s spiritual connection with malt, hops, water and yeast and Berlin’s rocky way to becoming a craft beer champion.
Germany is famous for its beer, with good reason. The German beer culture goes back hundreds of years. In fact, the laws which define what makes a beer a proper beer are over 300 years old. No better place to dive into this creative culture than in the country’s capital. Once the city with the most breweries in the world, Berlin’s beer scene recently experienced a refreshing revival. See it for yourself: Get to know the hip micro brewing scene of Berlin with an expert guide and enjoy three delicious German beers.
- Expert guide
- Beer tasting
- Transport (AB ticket might be needed)
- Youth (18-25): reduced
- Senior (65+): reduced
- Students (with valid ID): reduced
Rosenthaler Platz, Berlin
Meet your guide in front of the Back Factory
- This tour is for participants aged 18 and older
- This is a beer tasting tour, not a pub crawl. Please note that anybody can be ejected from the tour for drunken or inappropriate behavior
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: you will need an AB single pass for public transport
- 1 November to 31 March: Fridays and Saturdays at 6.45pm
- 1 April to 31 October: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 6.45pm
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
Go on a bike tour through Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg and Friedrichshain and experience 'real' Berlin...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
The East Side Gallery is an international memorial for freedom and the longest open air gallery in t...
Experience Berlin during the evening on this fantastic 2-hour Segway tour. Explore the city on Segwa...