Berlin attractions bike tour
- Get to know Berlin with a local, expert guide
- See the historical center, Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag
- Reach all main attractions easily by bike
Berlin is not only the largest city of Germany, but also flat and bicycle-friendly. That is why there is no better way to discover this dynamic town than by bike. Cycle like a Berliner from the trendy Prenzlauer Berg district to the historical city center and see the city’s main attractions along the way.
Pedal along the beautiful Museum Island, across the picturesque Gendarmenmarkt and through the famous Brandenburg Gate to the Reichstag and Government District. The tour stops at each sightseeing point, giving you enough time to take photos and to listen to your guide. With an interesting mix of entertainment and information, he will bring you closer to many complicated and significant topics with ease.
Your guide is familiar with popular sights, hidden gems, their moving history and the best bicycle routes in town. This way the route can be easily adapted to your personal interests.
How your bike route could look like:
- Hackescher Markt
- New Synagogue
- Museum Island
- Potsdamer Platz
- Holocaust Memorial
- Brandenburg Gate
- Government District
- Professional tour guide
- Rain cape, gloves
- Trouser clips
- City map
- Food and drinks
Kulturbrauerei, Knaakstraße 97, 10435 Berlin
Enter the Kulturbrauerei on Knaackstraße 97, just beyond the intersection with Danziger Straße. From there just follow the yellow Berlin on Bike signs
- This bike tour is 17 km long. Spread out over 3.5 hours in flat and bicycle-friendly Berlin, it is a very relaxed and fun ride
- The bikes are equipped with a basket for smaller luggage
- Tour in English: Daily at 11.00am
- Tour in Dutch: Daily at 10.00am and Friday, Saturday at 3.00pm
- Tour in German: Daily at 10.00am (depending on season), Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 3.00pm
- Tour in French: Friday, Saturday at 11.00am
- Please consult the calendar for further information
Did you know that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a completely ...
Just a few steps from Peacock Island to the world-famous Rheinsberg Castle? See the dome of the Reic...
You are short on time but want to see all the important sights of Berlin? Then join this tour, where...
Are you arriving to, departing from or connecting through Berlin Schönefeld or Berlin Tegel? Let a p...
At the Sachsenhausen concentration camp, just outside Berlin, tens of thousands of prisoners perishe...
Experience one of a kind WOW moments at Madame Tussauds Berlin. Totally interactive sets, amazing co...
Did you visit historic Berlin sites and noticed the little traffic around you? Did you see just a ha...
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over th...
Weltgeschichte in einer bezaubernden Parklandschaft gibt es exklusiv bei uns! Unsere neue Parkführun...
FLEISCH IST MEIN GEMÜSE!Prime Rib, Iberico und Co … Was verbirgt sich dahinter und wie wird man den ...