AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin tickets
- See more than 5.000 creatures of the marine fauna
- Travel through the ocean with the AquaDom elevator
- Learn more with our daily feedings and lectures
- Have fun on a discovery trip full of exploratory adventures
Dive into the fascinating underwater world at AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin. Marvel at 5.000 different creatures inhabiting 37 lifelike arranged fresh water and salt water basins. Guides of the SEA LIFE Berlin provide many interesting background informations and explanations during the daily feeding. The visit finishes with a breathtaking ride in the AquaDom elevator - the world biggest, freestanding cylindric aquarium that contains 1 million liter salt water with shoals of tropical fish.
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-14 years): reduced
- From 15 years on: full price
AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin, Spandauer Straße 3, 10178 Berlin
Stations: Alexanderplatz and Hackescher Markt
Subway U2, U5, U8, S5, S7, S9, S75 / Tram M4, M5, M6 / Lines 100, 200, M48, 248, TXL
- Pets are not permitted. Assistance Dogs are however welcome
- Every day from 10.00am to 7.00pm, except on Christmas Eve (24 December)
- 26 March and 31 December from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Last admission 1 hour before closing
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
The East Side Gallery is an international memorial for freedom and the longest open air gallery in t...
Experience Berlin during the evening on this fantastic 2-hour Segway tour. Explore the city on Segwa...
Embark on a half-day trip from Berlin to Potsdam, a city rich in remarkable sights and fascinating h...