Valencia highlights private tour from Benidorm
- See the main sights of Valencia with a local guide
- Explore the historic city center of Valencia
- Visit the Silk Exchange, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Discover the city of Valencia on this private tour. Pass by the city's main monuments and landmarks such as the City of Arts and Sciences, and let your guide know which ones you prefer to see and in which order; this tour is customizable, so let your private guide know.
- Stop At: The City of Arts and Sciences, a cultural and architectural complex design by the international and Valencian architect Santiago Calatrava. This is an impressive example of modern architecture
- Stop At: Central Market of Valencia, one of the biggest European Central markets that still running in Europe. It has around 200 stores with local and fresh products
- Stop At: Silk Exchange Building, an emblematic building and one of the most famous Gothic architecture civil monuments in Europe
- Pass By: Plaza Redonda, an interesting square where you can explore the tradition and Mediterranean feeling about squares and charming areas
- Stop At: Valencia Cathedral, an impressive structure that spans a variety of architectural styles, including Baroque, Romanesque and Gothic
- Pass By: Plaza de la Reina, located in the old town is one of the most important squares in Valencia
- Stop At: Basilica de la Virgen de los Desamparados, a Catholic building consecrated in honor to the Holy patroness of Valencia
- Stop At: Torres de Serranos, considered to be the largest Gothic city gateway in all of Europe
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by car or mini-van up to 6 people
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Passeig Caro, 46024 València, Valencia, Spain
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel or will be waiting for you at Acciona Trasmediterranea Cruise Terminal, in the private cars and vans parking
- If you prefer to be picked up from your accommodation, please confirm the pick-up place directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This is a private tour. It is necessary to book for the whole group up to 6 participants
- Daily at 9.30am
Discover the real Benidorm on board the tourist bus! Explanations available in eight languages (Span...
Aqua Natura is a spectacular water park with more than 4,000 square meters of fun for the whole fami...
Enjoy a combined ticket to Terra Natura Zoo and Acqua Natura Water park! You will have complete acce...
Discover the historic city center of Alicante and Elche with this 5-hour private tour. Explore the h...
Make the most of your visit to Alicante and discover all its highlights. On this private tour, you a...
Discover these two beautiful fisherman villages while learning about the history of Iberians, Romans...