Get ready to enjoy a sightseeing tour to visit scenic viewpoints to take incredible pictures and discover the cultural, natural, and historic heritage of Bariloche. This small circuit is a walk to enjoy and savor the city. Various points of the road and some natural viewpoints, such as Bahía López and Panoramic Point, are the ideal place to contemplate the wonder of Bariloche. The chairlift of Campanario Hill, located in the "center of the landscape" (Km. 17), allows you to contemplate the most beautiful view of the area. You will also appreciate a great variety of regional handicraft products, such as textiles, wood, candles, ceramics, cosmetic products, among others.
Small circuit with Campanario Hill half-day tour
- Discover the natural and historic heritage of Bariloche
- Admire the best view of the city from the Campanario Hill
- Enjoy a walk to enjoy and savor the city
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Live tour commentary provided in English and Spanish
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotels located in Bariloche center
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lifting medium on Campanario Hill
- Food and drinks
- Personal Expenses
Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Children 0-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Comfortable clothes and sunglasses recommended
- Physical difficulty level: Easy
- Daily at 2.30pm
Your tour will begin at Puerto Pañuelo, which is a lake just outside of town that sits across from t...
Discover the winter wonderland of South America on Mount Catedral. You will be able to enjoy the fam...
This tour gives you the great chance to explore one of the most beautiful natural areas around Baril...
This amazing experience offers you the best full day multi-sport adventure tour in the Lake District...
You will depart early in the morning from the hotel to Puerto Pañuelo. After 30 minutes of navigatio...
The route of this excursion includes the whole range of landscapes that can be enjoyed in this privi...