The route of this excursion includes the whole range of landscapes that can be enjoyed in this privileged region. The journey to San Martin de Los Andes, on a wooded road that crosses rivers and streams and borders several lakes (Nahuel Huapi, Correntoso, Espejo, Escondido, Villarino, Falkner, and Machónico) on whose banks, some beaches and various panoramic points allow you to enjoy wonderful landscapes. Bordering the Lacar Lake, you arrive at San Martin de Los Andes to have lunch (not included) and explore the city. Then, you will return to Bariloche.
San Martin de Los Andes and 7 Lakes guided tour
- Immerse yourself in the spectacular landscapes of the Andes
- Visit the most important places in the road between Bariloche and San Martin de Los Andes
- Discover several lakes such as Nahuel Huapi, Correntoso, Espejo, Escondido, and many others
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotels located in Bariloche center
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Live tour commentary provided in English and Spanish
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Pick-up at the hotel. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Children 0-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Comfortable clothes and sunglasses recommended
- Daily at 8.00am
Your tour will begin at Puerto Pañuelo, which is a lake just outside of town that sits across from t...
Discover the winter wonderland of South America on Mount Catedral. You will be able to enjoy the fam...
This tour gives you the great chance to explore one of the most beautiful natural areas around Baril...
This amazing experience offers you the best full day multi-sport adventure tour in the Lake District...
You will depart early in the morning from the hotel to Puerto Pañuelo. After 30 minutes of navigatio...
Get ready to enjoy a sightseeing tour to visit scenic viewpoints to take incredible pictures and dis...