Tapas and wine walking tour with Flamenco experience
- Discover the Catalan culture through its gastronomy and traditions
- Stroll down the streets of El Born and Gothic neighborhoods
- Taste some typical tapas and local wines
- Enjoy a Flamenco show
Meet your guide at the designated meeting point and start your culinary experience walking through the streets of El Born and Ghotic neighborhoods in Barcelona. Stroll down the streets of these trendy areas and discover typical tapas such as Iberian ham, various cheeses, padron peppers, bravas potatoes, bread with tomatoes, octopus, etc accompanied by local wine.
Stop at some of the most important tapas bars to try the best dishes of Catalan cuisine and native wine. Pass by important monuments, streets and squares to find out how this city is born. In one of the most important streets of El Born district, in an emblematic environment, every day they make a real Flamenco show where you will go after the tapas and wine tour.
- Local guide
- Food and wine tasting
- Flamenco show
- Free Wi-Fi during the tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants 0-8 years old: free
- Children 9-14 years old: reduced
- Youth 15-17 years old: reduced
Plaza Sant Jaume (Outside Costa Coffee Bar)
- Please contact the local operator to indicate if you have any dietary restrictions. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
Daily at 6.00pm
Big Opening Circus Fridays The best session to not stop dancing! MAINROOM: URBAN MUSIC: DJ OUMAR SKY...
█ Voltage x HEX █ The Belgian festival lands in Barcelona for the first time with this brand new col...
Of the Belleville Three, the cadre of early Detroit producers who tested the limits of spirit within...
Victor Fernandez, that young prodigy who, at the minimum you give it the opportunity, starts to pric...
SATURDAY | FEBRUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00 am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, ...
A regular of Olmos's sessions, which he has accompanied several times, in a session for himself. Usu...