Sagrada Familia fast-track tickets and guided tour with access to the towers
- Learn the secrets of Antoni Gaudí's life and work
- Save time with speedy access to the basilica
- Admire one of the most emblematic and most visited monuments of Barcelona
- Enjoy beautiful panoramic views from the towers
Enjoy a full 2-hour guided tour of the Sagrada Familia, where you will learn everything about Antoni Gaudí and the masterpiece of his life with an expert guide.
Discover how Gaudí was inspired by different aspects of life, such as nature, to create one of the most unique styles of architecture in the world. Today, the basilica is one of the most emblematic and most visited monuments of Barcelona. Be inspired by the light that enters through the stained glass windows in this timeless atmosphere and visit each of the 5 floors of the plant.
Then, access the towers and enjoy the panoramic views of the incredible city of Barcelona.
- Official guide
- Walking tour
- Sagrada Familia ticket
- Access to the towers
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (3-10 years)
- For infants (0-2 years) this event is for free
Carrer de la Marina, 129-133, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
At the corner between Mallorca and Marina Streets, outside the metro station. IMPORTANT ADVICE: there are 3 subway stations surrounding Sagrada Familia, please address to the only one on Mallorca Street.
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Please be aware that, once issued, these tickets cannot be modified (date and time)
- As it is a Catholic church, discreet clothing is mandatory, access may be restricted if the clothing does not meet the requirements
- For safety reasons, children younger than 6 years old cannot go up the towers and children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- For safety reasons, people with reduced mobility and those whose ability to move around or interact with their surroundings autonomously and safely is limited by any sort of visual impairment may not visit the towers
- Please note that to go up the tower you will use an elevator but to go down you will need to use the stairs
- The lifts in the towers will be closed in adverse weather conditions including strong winds and/or rain
- Daily at 2.30pm
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
Visit Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world archit...
The Barcelona Card Express lets you make the most out of your stay in the splendid Catalan city!For ...
A guided tasting tour where you will visit selected chocolate shops, bakeries, and cafés of Barcelon...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbor, Port Vell, and is the world’s largest aquarium ...
IVenture is an electronic card that includes several activities to visit the most popular monuments ...
Spend three hours rolling effortlessly around the historical highlights of beautiful Barcelona on a ...
Begin the visit from the office of Julià Travel in a coach towards Camp Nou Stadium.You will start o...
The Barcelona City Card will be your personal passport to over twenty of the city’s main museums and...
Discover the historic Penedès region driving a Ferrari California.With a professional instructor at ...