Private Gaudí bike tour
- See the famous Sagrada Familia
- Learn more about Gaudí's unique life story
- Enjoy a fun city bike ride with your local host
- Get local insights from your private guide
The one thing no one should miss when going to Barcelona is Gaudí’s art. Enjoy the most unique architectural masterpieces in Europe on a private bike tour! There’s so much to see when you’re biking your way through the city! In this tour your host will bring you to the most popular Gaudí sights, while telling you unique stories about the artist’s life. You and your family will fall in love with Barcelona and its magical artistic world right away!
Begin your private journey at Plaça Reial, by the beautiful Gaudí lanterns and enjoy the vibrant city atmosphere. During your bike tour you’ll pass by the most remarkable houses created by the artist and even the hospital where he died. There, your host will share with you the unusual story of Gaudí’s death. Bike your way to the greatest Gaudí work, the famous Sagrada Familia Church. Relax at Parc de la Ciutadella and admire some of Gaudí’s early works before you finish off the artistic part of your tour.
Cycle your way back through the city and learn more about the local lifestyle as you take in the city’s vibes and people. Of course, this private tour is 100% customizable to your travel preferences, just let your local guide know!
- Stop 1: Discover Gaudi's graduation project at the beautiful Plaça Reial
- Stop 2: Cycle past the must-see Palau Güell and learn about the man who discovered Gaudí
- Stop 3: Jardín de Rubio I Lluch; also known as the old hospital where Gaudí's life tragically came to an end
- Stop 4: Casa Calvet; quite an unusual artwork of Gaudí. Find out why the architect decided to create such a conventional building
- Stop 5: Cycle past the beautiful Casa Batlló, which is situated in the midst of other amazing modernist buildings
- Stop 6: Casa Milá
- Stop 7: La Sagrada Familia, the most famous and impressive work of Gaudí
- Stop 8: Go on a relaxing ride through the Parc de La Ciutadella, where you can find beautiful works made by Gaudí
- Final stop: Cycle back through the city to your central meeting point
- Private guide
- Bike rental
- Bottle of water
- Extra snacks and drinks
Carrer dels Escudellers, 48, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Meet your guide at Green Bikes in Carrer dels Escudellers 48 (near Plaça Reial).
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come alone or in a group of up to 8 people
- Available daily
- Please select your starting time at the time of booking
Big Opening Circus Fridays The best session to not stop dancing! MAINROOM: URBAN MUSIC: DJ OUMAR SKY...
SATURDAY | JANUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00 am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, T...
Since its record debut more than twelve years ago, CORE, formerly known as Daniel Kyo, has been leav...
We Are The Clan, a group of people who agree in an unparalleled enclave such as Barcelona and who, a...
SATURDAY | FEBRUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00 am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, ...
FRIDAY | FEBRUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00 am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, TH...