FC Barcelona fans Camp Nou guided tour with brunch
- Explore the FC Barcelona Museum, one of the most visited museums in Spain
- Step into the changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be witnessed
- Enjoy a brunch inside the stadium
- Visit Camp Nou with a guide specialized in soccer
Begin the visit from the office of Julià Travel in a coach towards Camp Nou Stadium.
You will start on the first floor of the museum, which was renovated on June 12, 2010. This is a modern museum with large-format interactive walls, new showcases and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of FC Barcelona and explain the values that have made Barça “more than a club”. The Camp Nou Experience retraces the steps of players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola, and Ronaldinho, among others. Visitors can feel the true Barça passion by visiting the most emblematic areas of the Camp Nou: including the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. At this point, any Barça supporter dreams come true as they sense just what it is like to be a Barça player. You will then go on to visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the press room, and the press box.
You will enjoy a brunch-appetizer in the new area in the Tour Bar. From there you will be able to access to the grandstand of the stadium. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space, which was renovated in January 2010, which has been received enthusiastically by members and visitors. At the end of the visit, you will be able to remain in the stadium and the museum as long as you wish. Also, you will find the official FC Barcelona store, where you can find all the team’s merchandise.
- Entrance and guided visit to FC Barcelona Museum
- Brunch-appetizer at the new area In Tour Bar, composed of one tapa and a drink to choose between cava, beer or soft drink
- Air-conditioned coach - Transfer from Julià Travel office to FC Barcelona Museum (one way only)
- Bilingual guide specialized in soccer
- Transfer from FC Barcelona Museum to the city center
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (4-10 years)
- For infants (0-3 years) this event is for free
Carrer de Balmes, 5, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Julia Travel Office at Carrer de Balmes, 5.
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events FCB reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour
- Monday, Thursday and Friday at 10.00am, from March to October
- Thursday at 10.00am, from November to February
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure time
Big Opening Circus Fridays The best session to not stop dancing! MAINROOM: URBAN MUSIC: DJ OUMAR SKY...
Of the Belleville Three, the cadre of early Detroit producers who tested the limits of spirit within...
A regular of Olmos's sessions, which he has accompanied several times, in a session for himself. Usu...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best Fridays night in town take place ...
It would be difficult to find another artist whose meteoric rise parallels that of the Belgian Ameli...
This Thursday Showcase Talents, with more than 10 artists of the urban genre of Barcelona, come to e...