Casa Batlló private tour with skip-the-line tickets
- Visit one of Gaudí's most unique works
- Enjoy an immersive experience thanks to the augmented reality of your smart guide
- Enjoy all of the magic surrounding Casa Batlló
Book this private tour to explore one of the most popular monuments in Spain accompanied by a professional dedicated guide. With your skip-the-line ticket, you won't even need to queue and you can start your tour straight away!
Designed by famed father of Catalan Modernism Antoni Gaudí, Casa Batlló looks like something out of a dream. With its skeletal-like pillars, oval-shaped windows and balconies akin to gaping jaws, it has fittingly been dubbed Casa dels ossos (The House of Bones).
A remodel of an existing house by Spanish architect Emilio Sala Cortés, in 1904 it was redesigned by Gaudí as the new home for wealthy industrialist Josep Batlló and his family. The Batlló family wanted Gaudí to have free reign over his creativity, allowing him to push the boundaries of Modernism and Art Nouveau. The result is one of the most fantastically bizarre buildings of his career.
UNESCO-listed since 2005, the building is loaded with magnificent detail that demonstrates how Gaudí was inspired by the natural world. From its exterior of colored mosaics that evoke a lake’s surface, to the swirling sculpted stone and shimmering blue tiles of the interior, the impression you get is of a living, breathing edifice. Reinforced by a roof shaped like the sinuous back of St George’s dragon, the latter also adds a mythical touch to the design.
Skip the line and enjoy VIP access to Casa Batlló and shop too. Enjoy an exclusive visit to an early 20th-century hall with period furniture and take home an unforgettable souvenir: a vintage photo! Explore the house with a premium smart guide and discover all the magic surrounding this masterpiece of the Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí.
- Private guided visit
- Skip-the-line entrance to Casa Batlló via the Gold line
- SmartGuide (45-minute augmented reality video guide) available in 11 languages, including premium headsets
- A visit to an early twentieth century Private Hall with period features
- Vintage photo (Finish your visit to the Private Hall by taking a photo dressed in clothes and accessories from the turn of the century)
- Gratuities (optional)
Passeig de Gràcia, 43, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Your guide will be waiting for you at the main entrance of Casa Batlló at Passeig de Gràcia, 43
- The minimum age for this tour is 12 years old
- There is a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 8 for this activity
- Smart guide available in: English, Catalan, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
- Conserve your ticket during the visit
- Daily at 10.00am
Big Opening Circus Fridays The best session to not stop dancing! MAINROOM: URBAN MUSIC: DJ OUMAR SKY...
█ Voltage x HEX █ The Belgian festival lands in Barcelona for the first time with this brand new col...
Of the Belleville Three, the cadre of early Detroit producers who tested the limits of spirit within...
SATURDAY | FEBRUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00 am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, ...
FRIDAY | FEBRUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00 am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, TH...
A regular of Olmos's sessions, which he has accompanied several times, in a session for himself. Usu...