Bike tapas tour
- Discover the old town and learn about the Ancient and Medieval Barcelona
- Enjoy a selection of delicious tapas
- Explore the Gothic district and all it has to offer
- Discover Barcelona's beaches and coastline
This tour is perfect for history art and gastronomy lovers. Delight your palate with a selection of tapas, for those who like to taste the local food when they travel. After this tour, you will know about the typical Spanish dishes as we want to make you live a unique and tasty experience! You will discover the historic heart of the city, learn about Barcelona’s origins. You will also explore the Gothic quarter, and all it has to offer; the Cathedral, its squares and little maze-like streets where you will lose yourself in time. Discover how this enchanting and magical part of the city was centuries ago.
Then, you will get to experience the famous tapas and there is no doubt that you’ll love it! You will pass through the Barceloneta neighborhood, the old fishermen district from the 18th century where you will see its coastline and enjoy the charm of its beaches and surroundings. Born Bike has its own friendly and fun-loving atmosphere, all you need to do is hit the pedals! We will take you along a safe route with little traffic, following bicycle lanes and 30km/h zones, which is safe for everyone. Our experienced and knowledgeable guides will show you the city and help you discover its history. We will make stops to tell you more about the different sites and give you the opportunity to fully enjoy them, by taking pictures and making unforgettable memories.
- Group briefing
- Bike rental
- 4 tapas per person and a drink (beer, wine, soda…)
- Helmets and child seats (upon request)
- Under 16 years of age: reduced
Born Bike Tours Barcelona office C/ Marquesa, N°1, 08003 Barcelona
- The tour is not canceled because of the weather (The provider will supply raincoats if needed)
- A minimum of 4 people is required
- Tour languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Catalan, Dutch
- Daily at 11.00am and 4.00pm
- Blackout dates: 25/26 December, 1 January
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the starting time
Big Opening Circus Fridays The best session to not stop dancing! MAINROOM: URBAN MUSIC: DJ OUMAR SKY...
█ Voltage x HEX █ The Belgian festival lands in Barcelona for the first time with this brand new col...
Of the Belleville Three, the cadre of early Detroit producers who tested the limits of spirit within...
SATURDAY | FEBRUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00 am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, ...
FRIDAY | FEBRUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00 am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, TH...
A regular of Olmos's sessions, which he has accompanied several times, in a session for himself. Usu...